I found myself pleasantly interrupted from editing because when I simply typed in "et seq.", in order to be certain that the spelling of the word was, indeed, correct, up came your blog. I then began scanning and reading and becoming more and more interested. Just when I was about to click off and get back to work, I decided to look at one more photo, which happened to be this one. I then discovered that the date it was taken is the date of my birthday; so I just felt compelled to share this information. Even if my comment goes unnoticed, I feel wonderful just making it.
neat. thanks for letting me know that. only two people have left me comments since i started this blog, and one of those was my wife. it's dangerous to work with an open internet connection, no? glad i could be such a nice distraction.
Well, Dave, now that I see that my comment didn't go "unnoticed," as I had expected, my name is Angela, and I live in Irvine, CA. I find your pages a wonderful distraction. Thank you for sharing them for all to see and appreciate.
thanks for commenting, angela! i never would have guessed anyone would do a search for "et seq." and find my blog that way.
you get bonus points for being from california. i went there for the first time last february with my wife and was totally blown away. it was the first place i've ever travelled to and felt like i could move away from ny and be happy. that's partly why our new jersey experiment didn't last.
Just checking in today from California. I hope that you and your wife had a fabulous time here. If nothing else, it's a great place to visit. I was born and raised here and never plan to move.
I have a question (well, maybe two): Who do you think reads what you write? What do you achieve by sharing your words with sometimes complete strangers?
For me, visiting "et seq." is a respite, somewhere that I can go to perhaps learn something, to laugh about something or to think about something. Thanks!
5 comments:
I found myself pleasantly interrupted from editing because when I simply typed in "et seq.", in order to be certain that the spelling of the word was, indeed, correct, up came your blog. I then began scanning and reading and becoming more and more interested. Just when I was about to click off and get back to work, I decided to look at one more photo, which happened to be this one. I then discovered that the date it was taken is the date of my birthday; so I just felt compelled to share this information. Even if my comment goes unnoticed, I feel wonderful just making it.
neat. thanks for letting me know that. only two people have left me comments since i started this blog, and one of those was my wife. it's dangerous to work with an open internet connection, no? glad i could be such a nice distraction.
Well, Dave, now that I see that my comment didn't go "unnoticed," as I had expected, my name is Angela, and I live in Irvine, CA. I find your pages a wonderful distraction. Thank you for sharing them for all to see and appreciate.
thanks for commenting, angela! i never would have guessed anyone would do a search for "et seq." and find my blog that way.
you get bonus points for being from california. i went there for the first time last february with my wife and was totally blown away. it was the first place i've ever travelled to and felt like i could move away from ny and be happy. that's partly why our new jersey experiment didn't last.
Just checking in today from California. I hope that you and your wife had a fabulous time here. If nothing else, it's a great place to visit. I was born and raised here and never plan to move.
I have a question (well, maybe two): Who do you think reads what you write? What do you achieve by sharing your words with sometimes complete strangers?
For me, visiting "et seq." is a respite, somewhere that I can go to perhaps learn something, to laugh about something or to think about something. Thanks!
Post a Comment