what happened at work once

all names but mine have been changed to protect the jobs of the innocent. this is ridiculous, but see dooce and dooce and dooce.


From: Rose
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:18 PM
To: Susie; Nancy; Jack; Dave
Subject:

Jack = troublemaker


From: Dave
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:19 PM
To: Rose; Susie; Nancy; Jack
Subject: RE:

what just happened over there?


From: Rose
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:21 PM
To: Dave; Susie; Nancy; Jack
Subject: RE:

Jack getting out of control again, you know how he is.


From: Jack
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:21 PM
To: Rose; Dave; Susie; Nancy
Subject: RE:

Rose was screwing around again - I had to set her straight.


From: Rose
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:22 PM
To: Jack; Dave; Susie; Nancy
Cc: Mick
Subject: RE:

SHUT UP! I was trying to mind my own business and all I get from both sides is DO IT ROSE, COME ON ROSE, DO IT! Then I don't even do it, a certain other person does it, and THEN Jack says he was just minding his own business trying to work. Uuggghh.


From: Dave
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:23 PM
To: Rose; Jack; Susie; Nancy
Cc: Mickhew
Subject: RE:

this is fun. please give me another completely out of context hint that's partially true.


From: Jack
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:32 PM
To: Dave; Rose; Susie; Nancy
Cc: Mick
Subject: RE:

OK - here's the really true story:

I was sitting here, diligently doing my work, minding my own business, when all of the sudden Rose jumped over the partition between us! She jumped right over - no running start or anything! She landed on top of my monitor, balancing not unlike Cameron Diaz on that old guy's sword in Kill Bill. At the top of her mighty lungs, she proclaimed, "[sleeping coworker] is asleep yet again!!!! I'm going to involve you in mischief of many types!!!!" Mick & I pleaded with her to rethink her drastic plans, but the Goddess of Tomfoolery would have none of it and our cries fell upon deaf ears. She smote us w/her massive SAP password & left us for dead, then proceeded to force a camera in poor Mick's hands, obviously to frame him, and compressed the shutter taking incriminating pictures of our associate (shudder). I tried to assist my compadre, but could lift only two fingers in his defense, so weak was I from the wrath of the Goddess. She swore her revenge - indicating that one greater than her would hear of our supposed indiscretions. With that there was a wailing and gnashing of teeth. Rose swept away, triumphant in her nefarious slackitude.



No comments: