nip and tuck

Tomorrow they're gonna take out my liver bone.

Bonus points to anyone who recognizes that reference. I've tried it on a couple groups of people that should have had at least one person who knew, but so far nothing.

Anyway, I get to stay home from work for 2 weeks or so. That will be soooo nice! You know, except for the pain and new holes in my abdomen and all.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

So I googled it, hoping to get the reference and make you believe I'm all smarts, but the only thing I could find was a sale on liver flavored bones for my dog.

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

tommy boy?? i have no idea as to the reference, and since i haven't seen that and know you love it...i chose that.

good luck dave. you're probably in surgery right now!

Dave Everson said...

Sorry guys. It's one of Ralph's lines from the Simpsons. Google was a smart thing to try, and Tommy Boy was a decent guess. I guess. So two gold stars to Sarah and Jaime.