thanks again msn search
i am now the #1 msn search result for "et seq." this took a surprisingly short amount of time to achieve. i know this because of my friend statcounter (thanks buddy) and it's taught me some interesting things. for example, i've learned that some parts of the federal government are woefully unaware of the meaning of a common legal phrase.
the EPA:
they are two recent entries on a growing list of federal agencies who come to the blog from msn search. only slightly less disturbing are searches that originate with law firms--real law firms--asking "what does et seq. mean?" i do not lie. employees at law firms need msn search to tell them what their law schools apparently forgot to mention.
but back to the goverment. i'm kind of relieved that they generally take one look at the blog and move on (see "0 returning visits"). because the thing is, this is not a good time to be on the fed's radar. it's bad enough wondering what my family thinks of the blog. now i've got big brother to worry about, too. it's a good thing i'm proud to be an american where at least i know i'm etc, etc, etc.
and at least i don't get readers like these.



2 comments:
not yet anyways.
exclamation point exclamation point exclamation point
I've had Homeland Security visit exactly once (Yea!)
I've also had Dreamworks visit exactly once (Boo! No movies about me!)
I had to turn on comment moderation to deflect some of the mean comments I get, but I think you should be ok, you don't bitch that much.
Post a Comment