still not dead

Not dead. In fact, you might say I'm kickin it live in Windows 95. But don't actually say that. That would be ridiculous. I mean ... I don't say that. Ever.

Thanks to the Mileseseses for pointing their faithful readers over here this week. And thanks to the Mileseseses' faithful readers who followed directions and did what the Mileseseses told them to do and came here to check out et seq. Clearly, you are exceptional people. Clearly, you should be given prizes of great worth.

Unfortunately--due to the lack of blog posts since my surgery and the ensuing nightmare of catching up on life--I'm hemorraging readers. So, in a desperate attempt to make you think there's a reason to keep coming here every day, please enjoy these classic internet-flash-animation-type-cartoon-dealies. They never don't make me not frown. Quadruple negative.

Finally, based on personal experince, I offer this tip for your future Mother's Day reference: when you and your brother notice a lull in the Mother's Day dinner conversation, it is generally not a good solution to begin sharing stories about the intestinal disorder from which you both suffer. Nor is it appropriate to veer off into shared surgical and post-surgical experiences, especially when said stories involve methods and devices involved in collecting and disposing of various abdominal discharges, as well as the means of removing such collecting devices from the body once they have fulfilled their purpose. Rather, this would be an ideal time to give your mother her card or the beautiful hanging basket of flowers you bought her, or--failing those options--you should just ignore the silence and keep chewing. You and your brother can catch up on other business later. Like maybe over dessert. In the basement.

No comments: